2020 NAPPN General Assembly Meeting
When: Monday, February 24, 2020 5:00-7:00 PM (US-MST)
Where: Maricopa Room of the Tucson Convention Center
We will review past accomplishments and future plans, including an important discussion on what the involvement of NAPPN should be in organizing conferences in the general area of plant phenomics. This discussion topic is of critical importance given that the ASPB has decided not to hold the PHENOME conference in 2021.
- Overview (Carolyn Lawrence-Dill)
- Review Minutes of 2019 General Assembly Meeting
- Retrospective: Milestones and Accomplishments, 2019-2020
- Not-for-profit description and status necessary amendments to NAPPN Bylaws
- Membership Survey, 2020 (David Ertl)
- Early Career Award for Achievement in Research and Service (Chris Topp)
- Election process review and introduction of Incoming 2019-2020 Executive Board (Chris Topp)
- 2020 Look Ahead (Chris Topp)
- Breakout discussion
- Reminder: Challenges and opportunities in plant phenomics will be discussed during community meeting
- ASPB has chosen not to organize a PHENOME meeting for 2021. NAPPN’s bylaws require an annual GA meeting. What should be NAPPN’s involvement in scientific meetings and conferences and what is NAPPN’s desired role in the future of PHENOME?